Do you remember how curious you were as a child? How you questioned the world around you and wondered why things worked the way they did? Do you remember wanting to learn and understand everything? Mo…Read More
Vision and Mission
East Valley Christian School is a private learning community, serving the children of Christian families in Santa Clara County for grades K-8th. Our primary objective of the school is to teach Biblical principles.
We intend for our students to be first-class citizens of the Kingdom of God, faithful members of a Bible-believing church, and academically balanced students. This is translated into the following objectives (in no particular order):
- To emphasize the individuality of the person and to assist each child in properly responding to himself and others: to develop self-confidence, individual God-given talents and abilities in creativity, goal setting, forecasting, communications, academics, and the principles for success.
- To assist each child in seeking his purpose for life’s service and necessary preparation for eternity through emphasis upon biblical relevance, and to prepare him for that purpose through an emphasis on excellence in his spirit, soul, and body.
- To ensure that each child comes to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, achieves a higher level of Christian maturity, attains a deeper commitment, and becomes a more effective witness for the Lord.
- To help each child to learn how to live to honor the Lord by meeting the daily responsibilities with which God has entrusted him.
- To promote self-discipline by training them to be relevant, consistent, appreciative, responsible, and thorough in attitude, character and actions.
- To provide a quality education that will empower each student to excel academically.
- To compensate for inadequate educational backgrounds.
- To eliminate grade level failure and repetition.
In the articles of faith we believe…
- The Bible is the only God-given authority with which man possesses; therefore, all doctrine, faith, hope, and all instruction for the church, home or school must be based upon, and harmonized with, the Bible. It is to be read and studied by men everywhere.
- The Bible standard of full salvation is repentance, baptism in water by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sin and the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterances (Acts 2:4, 38; 8:16; 10:46-48; 19:5-6; Matthew 28:19).
- There is one ever-living, eternal God, infinite in power and Holy in nature, attributes, and purpose and possessing absolute, indivisible deity (I Cor. 8:6; II Cor. 5:19; Eph. 4:6; Joel 2:28)
Our Christian school is here to serve San Jose and Santa Clara County, and are happy to answer any questions you might have. Contact us today.