As your little one slowly becomes a toddler, they will be learning and growing more than you even realize. This is an important time in your child’s life. They will develop skills that will be cruci…Read More
Summer Enrichment Program
It’s that time of year again… Spring is upon us, and summer is just around the corner!
Once again East Valley Christian School (EVCS) is offering our annual Summer Enrichment Program for students entering 1st – 8th grade. This program is designed to prepare students for the next grade level.
Summer enrichment program begins June 17th – July 26th, and will run Monday-Friday beginning 7:00am – 5:30pm. See Time & Activity Schedule below.
If you would like your child to participate in this program at our private school, he or she must be enrolled. Please fill out the application, and return it to the school office by Monday, June 10, 2018. Email your application to email@example.com with the subject “Summer Enrichment Enrollment” or fax the application to: 408.270.2521
If you have any questions please contact the school office at 408-270-2525.
|WEEK 1 – June 17th – 21st||The Great Outdoors|
|WEEK 2 – June 24th – 28th||What’s Cooking?|
|WEEK 3 – July 1st – 5th||Stars and Stripes|
|WEEK 4 – July 8th – 12th||
Vacation Bible School: ROAR with Celebration Service on Sunday, July 14th,
|WEEK 5 – July 15th – 19th||Out of This World|
|WEEK 6 – July 22nd – 26th||Under the Sea|
**No classes on Wednesday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day
|7:00 – 8:30AM||Drop off|
|8:30 – 12:00PM||Assessment testing to identify any areas of need in both Math and Language Arts.
Preparation for incoming school year in the following subjects:
Language Arts, Reading, Writing and Mathematics
|12:00 – 1:00PM||Lunch: Students must bring a ready to eat meal or order from Choicelunch.
Visit www.choicelunch.com for ordering details.
Use school code: EVCS when creating account.
|2:00 – 3:00PM||Creative writing assignments and hands-on educational tools or games will be provided to make learning fun!|
|3:00 – 4:15PM||Arts & Crafts and outdoor activities|
|4:15 – 4:30PM||Snack: Provided by the school|
|4:30 – 5:30PM||Continued Arts & Crafts and outdoor activities|
**An additional late fee of $1 per minute will be charged after 5:30pm
Field Trip (on-site) Little Explorers Petting Zoo: *No cost.
Field Trip (on-site) Tentative: Water Field Day: *No cost.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times
- Shoulders and torsos must always be covered—no tank tops or sleeveless tops or dresses
- Shorts must reach mid-thigh
- Students will be given an EVCS Summer Enrichment shirt, which is required for all field trips.
- Our private school accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen objects.
- Toys, iPods, cell phones, MP3 players, Gameboys, etc. are not allowed on campus unless a classroom waiver is submitted.
- Cell phone use is not permitted at school.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in classrooms unless authorized by administration on special occasions.
- Gum, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds or any other type of seed will not be permitted in classroom or schoolyard.
- Any gang affiliation, colors, language, tagging, paraphernalia, etc. is strictly prohibited.
- Any disrespect to EVCS staff or students is strictly prohibited.
- Fighting/bullying is cause for dismissal
- Improper male/female relationship is a cause for suspension.
- Off-limit areas include but are not limited to: 1) Teacher’s desk or files 2) Classrooms or school office without staff member present 3) Opposite sex bathrooms 4) Any boundaries set by the administration.
- Visitors will not be permitted on school property, unless signed in.
SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM RATE: $1,050 (2 payments of $525)
REGISTRATION FEE (nonrefundable): $65 early bird rate before May 5th ($75 after May 5th)
Leaving for vacation? A one-week credit up to $175.00 will be permitted. Please notify the office with your dates.
This is not a weekly drop-in program. Participants are registered for the full six-week session.
ATTENTION ALL EVCS STUDENTS: Your school account MUST be in good standing, and have a zero balance before attending the EVCS Summer Enrichment program. Please contact the office.
Your first payment must be submitted to the EVCS office before Monday, June 11th and second payment must be submitted before Monday, July 2nd. You may pay by ACH, credit card, cash or check.
Pay by ACH: If you would like to have your payments automatically deducted from your checking or savings account please return the bottom portion of this form to our office.
Paying by credit card: Visa or Master Card is accepted, and you must set up an account with the school office.
Paying by Cash or Check: Service fee will apply. Checks may be written out to East Valley Christian School or EVCS.